Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Bridge (In more ways than one)

For the past year my energy was focused on sustaining an organization (loosely interpreted) that served my friends and me as an excellent gallery and meeting space: the Fayetteville Underground. By the first week of march this year it was clear to me that it was time to move on. To the Underground and all the artists, volunteers and associates, I wish you well. To my friends and patrons, I expect to have a viable place very soon to receive you and exhibit my work.
As you probably know, my home studio at 219 W. South St. in Fayetteville is where I work, and as soon as I have re-claimed it sufficiently, I expect to have an open house. I look forward to seeing you all there.
Until then, I will be updating my images and art-related information here on the blog.
Some of you may remember seeing the following image before:


'Bridge' -  30 x 24 oil on panel